Travel Grants & Scholarships
There are several travel grants and scholarships available:
- A maximum of 8 Eramus Mundus Scholar Scholarships (1400€ for travel/accommodation/maintenance for 1 wk); addressed to staff from Associated Partners or regular Guest Lecturers (PhD holders) not only but preferently from Partner Countries, who will carry out MCS2022 activities for at least 4 working days (including travel days).
- A maximum of 20 MER Consortium Scholar Travel Grants (700 € for travel/accommodation/maintenance); addressed to staff from Associated Partners, regular Guest Lecturers or former MER graduates (PhD holders), who contribute actively to MCS2022 organisation activities but stays less than 4 working days.
- A maximum of 40 MER Consortium Student Accommodation Grants (175 €); addressed to any MER student/graduate.
- A maximum of 25 MER Consortium Student Travel & Accommodation (T&A) Grants (350 €); addressed only to students/graduates living at 400+ km from the venue
- A maximum of 15 MER Consortium Overseas Student Grants (600 €); addressed only to overseas students/graduates who have one accepted MCS2022 contribution or participate actively in the MCS2022 organisation.
ONLY REGISTERED APPLICANTS HAVING PAID THE REGISTRATION FEE ARE ELIGIBLE
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 30TH 2022